Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beautiful Zara's Beautiful Butterfly Baptism


Zara's Baptism cupcake order is one of my favourite cupcake creations ever. White Chocolate Mud Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Icing were the order of the day with a butterfly theme. Unfortunately every cake decorator in Melbourne had sold out of sugar butterflies but I made them myself and they were a big success. Three shades of icing, white, baby pink and candy pink with an assortment of sugar flowers, sugar butterflies and silver cachous to decorate made them every little girl's dream.


1 comment:

Paul said...

Rianna, I was reading Mellie's site when I saw the magic word cupcakes. My mum, who is now 88, used to make cupcakes for me.

She made different flavoured ones - of course chocolate was my favourite. Her icing was a treat. Yes, at birthdays etc she would always make a cream filled sponge and cupcakes.

Thank you for the memories and good luck with creating such memories for generations to come. Zara you are sooooo lucky.
Paul