Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gracie turns one!!



When Gracie's yummy mummy commisioned me to make 'any cupcake I want' for Gracie's first birthday, the pressure was on! How to decide from the plethora of yummy options and make something a) pretty, b) yummy for adults and c) a kid pleaser? I couldn't narrow it down to one flavour so settled on Double Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes with pink Swiss Meringue Buttercream frosting and White Chocolate Mud Cupcakes with white (cream) Swiss Meringue Buttercream frosting both topped off with handmade sugar daisies. From all reports these were a hit with bubbies and mum's and dad's alike.

2 comments:

Gracie's Mum said...

These cupcakes were an absolute hit! They looked fab, tasted delicious and the kids thought they all had their very own birthday cake made especially for them! Perfect!
Thanks for making it all so easy for me. One less thing to worry about on a hectic day.

Cherry Blossom Cupcakes said...

Thanks matey! I'm glad they went down well and I loved making them for your beautiful girl and being able to see her on her special day.