Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cupcakes at Tiffany's


My best friend LOVES Tiffany blue. Her kettle is Tiffany blue, her toaster is Tiffany blue, her wedding cake was Tiffany blue.... you get the picture. I have been planning to create a cupcake in her honour for ages and have seen many Tiffany inspired cupcakes around and thought I'd have a go. I decided on a light and fragrant cupcake to match the elegant theme and created this Vanilla and Rosewater scented Sponge with Vanilla Buttercream frosting decorated with a handmade sugar bow and sugar 'diamonds'. Did I mention my best friend also loves bling? Well, she does!

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

oh these are so cute, you are so clever! x

Cherry Blossom Cupcakes said...

Thanks Kimberlee! I must admit they were fun to create (ok, and eat!)