Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ganache and grenache?




This little number was created for one of my favourite customers who regularly challenges me to come up with a new gluten free creation. She's off for a girly weekend and I wanted to create a really sinful, luscious cupcake that would go down nicely with some red wine (sorry to all you wine snobs out there!). I am currently in love with my flourless chocky and hazelnut mud so this is a Flourless Chocolate and Hazelnut Mudcake with Whipped Dark Chocolate Ganache frosting and decorated with a wine coloured handmade sugar flower and sugar pearls. Hmmm.... come to think of it, I could use a nice glass of red!

2 comments:

Yvonne Anderson said...

This looks so delicious.

I am a wine lover and I love nothing more than eating chocolate with a nice full bodied Shiraz.

Cherry Blossom Cupcakes said...

Mmm yum Yvonne! I actually got converted into a red wine lover by trying it with chocolate. Actually chocolate and anything sounds good to me!