Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cutie Pie






These cutie pie cupcakes were a request for one of my first ever cupcakes, way back in August 2008, that caught the attention of a gorgeous little girl having her Confirmation. I really enjoyed returning to this fun design because although it is very simple it delights the little girl in all of us. The cartoon like flowers were really sweet and effective enmasse and I was so pleased with the result. These were Double Chocolate and Raspberry Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream frosting and decorated with handmade sugar blossoms and they definitely turned out cute as a button!

3 comments:

C'est moi, Cecilia ♥ said...

thanks darl, i love your blog too! your cupcakes are divine. :)

xx

spatulaspoonandsaturday said...

haha scrolling up and down on these pictures do funny things to my eyes!

Rilsta @ My Food Trail said...

As usual the cupcake sounds so delicious! The pink flowers are so cute!