Sunday, November 15, 2009

With thanks



It's always so lovely to hear that people have been pleased with their Cherry Blossom creations and I quite often have phone calls from happy customers but I was especially pleased to receive a handwritten note from Claire whose 'Chocarama' cupcakes I designed back in October. She wrote, "Thanks a heap for the time and effort you took to make my cakes just exactly what I wanted. They looked and tasted exactly how I dreamt they would and they definitely made my night and were the feature of the party." I was so chuffed it put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!

3 comments:

Vee - A Melbourne Munchkin. said...

Hey Rianna - I'm surprised you don't get thank-yous like that all the time!! Just sent you an e-mail about a possible order, let me know what you think! XX Vee

Anita said...

What a lovely note. Your designs certainly are very creative and amazing.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Aww that's so lovely and I'm not surprised you get them as they look gorgeous! :D